Senior Sales / Business Development Account Executive – EdTech Startup – London – up to £80k OTE
We are excited to be recruiting for a fast-growing EdTech startup based in London who have just closed their inaugural seed funding round and are looking for a passionate, energetic and driven Senior Sales / Business Development Account Executive to drive growth in the UK and later on, internationally too.
We are on the hunt for someone who has had experience of new business sales to jumpstart sales campaigns, deliver client demonstrations and drive revenue. You’ll undertake expert sales training have exposure to awesome clients and the occasional opportunity to travel.
Your key metric will be revenue growth and you will be expected to create and implement your own annual sales plan to help the company grow towards their Series A funding round.
This role offers incredible opportunities for promotion as the company grows and there is also equity available for the right candidate.
Our client is offering a basic salary of £30k – £50k with £70k – £80k OTE. This role will initially be a remote working role but the company is based near Shoreditch, so in the long term the role will be based in North London.
Key responsibilities as the Sales / Business Development Account Executive will include:
- Creating a predictable funnel of new business leads
- Qualifying leads, researching clients and booking meetings with prospects
- Conducting online product demonstrations to stakeholders
- Managing your own pipeline of prospects in the Salesforce CRM, which will be critical to giving the auditors and investors an update on how well the company is doing
- Closing ‘as many deals as possible’
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a sales / business development / account management role
- Demonstrable track record in sales success
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, preferably in a startup or in new business sales
- Impeccable communication skills at all levels by all means – in person, on the phone, via email and on Zoom
- Driven, persistent, energetic and resilient attitude
- Smart, creative and able to think rapidly on your feet
- IT literate with a love of using technology
- Previous experience in a startup, or perhaps you even started your own business (even if it crashed and burned our client would want to hear about what was learnt from the experience)
- A well balanced individual who will add their interests and experiences to our client’s culture
- Previous experience selling to further education, higher education or schools would gain you bonus points
- Focused and able to work remotely
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to get a foot in the door of a fast-growing EdTech startup that is destined to go far!
If you have the skills, experience and personal attributes that we’re looking for, don’t hesitate – ensure your CV showcases all of your talents and submit it ASAP, quoting ‘AE – Sales / Business Development Account Executive – Startup’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.