Senior Sales Manager – Germany – Amazing International Opportunity – c€100,000+
*** Incredible opportunity to join an exciting company currently expanding internationally ***
We have a great opportunity for a proven Sales Manager to join a fast-growing, global organisation as their new Senior Sales Manager in Germany.
Location: City location in Germany is flexible for the right candidate.
Suitable candidates must have demonstrable success in selling in Germany, have the capability/resources to penetrate the Northvolt/SafT customer base and have a driven, independent and self-motivated attitude.
Fluent German and strong English language skills are needed.
Key responsibilities as the Senior Sales Manager will include:
- Produce annual business plans according to the company strategy and take charge of the daily business management of the subsidiary
- Fully organise and implement the channel/brand building and management in the European market
- Lead the subsidiary team to complete targets as issued by the international HQ
- Establish and improve the local management rules and policies
- Coordinate local PR
- Integrate and optimise internal and external resources
- Plus more
What we’re looking for:
- Degree or similar
- Fluent German and strong English language skills
- Demonstrable success selling in Germany
- Knowledge of / experience in industrial automation / lithium-ion / automotive industries is preferable
- Capability / resources to penetrate into Northvolt / Soft customer base
- Impeccable communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
- Ability to work independently
- Drive, motivation and desire to succeed
- Eligible to work in Germany
What’s on offer:
This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast growing, international company who are looking to set up an office in Germany.
Our client is flexible on location dependent on the candidate and they are negotiable on their salary for the right person, starting from €100,000+
If you would like to be considered for this fabulous opportunity, please submit your CV in ENGLISH, quoting ‘AE-Senior Sales Manager – Germany’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.