Social Media | Events – Global Brand – King’s Lynn – £16k
We are recruiting for a Social Media and Events Assistant which requires someone with energy, creativity and, above all else, that sparkle which is necessary to promote a global brand on every platform.
Our client, a leader in its field, is urgently looking for an entry level, creative Graduate (or similar); ideally a social media guru who truly loves interacting and socially connecting with the outside World. Someone highly organised with a penchant for coordinating events and who possesses confident communication skills.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for someone looking to kickstart their marketing/events career in a fabulous company!
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will need to have the following:
- Proven and demonstrable knowledge of all aspects of Social Media
- Strong writing skills and a creative flair with words
- Knowledge of Blogs and Forums
- Good level of education, preferably a Graduate with a degree in a relevant field
- IT literate
- Strong administration skills
- Innovative and creative with the ability to think outside the box
- Team player
- Flexible, proactive and organised with meticulous attention to detail
The role as the Social Media / Marketing Assistant will include the following:
- Responsibility for all the social media platforms of the company
- Writing blogs and assembling images ready to be posted
- Working with Videos and Testimonials on the website
- Event planning and organisation for national and international trips
- Trade show planning
- Coordination for hosted events
- General administration/PA duties to support the MD and Office Manager
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to enhance their social media/marketing and events expertise, our client is looking to recruit now as they are expanding fast.
If you’d like to considered please ensure your CV showcases your skillset and submit it in Word format (not PDF) ASAP, quoting ‘CP – Social Media and Events Assistant’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.