Medical Administrator – Spanish Speaking – Work From Home – London – c£35k
A fantastic opportunity for a Spanish speaking Medical Administrator, to join a newly formed medical company in London, has become available.
A friendly, dynamic and diverse company, our client is looking for a professional and proactive Medical Administrator to support three doctors.
Please note: Working form home, the hours will initially be 12pm – 10pm and candidates wishing to be considered for this role must speak fluent English and Spanish; knowledge of Arabic would be highly beneficial.
This varied and busy Medical Administrator role will include:
- Office administration for three doctors
- Talking to clients
- Diary management and coordination
- Email management
- Extensive telephone management
- Departmental coordination
- Plus more
What we’re looking for:
- Fluent English and Spanish – Arabic language skills would be highly beneficial
- Previous experience in an administration role, ideally in a medical practice
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- Ability to provide 5* customer service at all times
- Highly organised and proactive nature
- Ability to juggle a busy workload
- IT literate with the ability to learn new systems quickly and efficiently
- Ability to be discreet and deal with confidential and sensitive information
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone who wants to utilise their language and administration skills in a new, challenging role that is based from home.
Don’t let this opportunity slip away!
If this role sounds of interest and you have the language skills and experience we’re looking for, we want to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) as soon as possible, quoting ‘CP-SAMA01’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.