Supply Chain Coordinator – Successful Organisation – King’s Lynn, Norfolk – up to £22k
A proactive, meticulous and organised Supply Chain Coordinator is needed for a successful company in King’s Lynn, Norfolk.
Joining a dynamic and growing organisation that distributes globally, this exciting opportunity would suit someone with previous supply chain experience, an analytical approach and meticulous organisational skills.
Ideally you will have previous experience of an MRP system, planning / materials control and good analytical and report writing skills.
Key responsibilities as the Supply Chain Coordinator will include:
- Managing MRP, placing and progressing orders within the defined timescales
- Managing stock levels for both UK and international warehouse locations
- Organising shipping of international and domestic consignments
- Managing key account products for specific customers
- MRP data maintenance and reporting of related metrics
- Providing analysis of stock trends on a weekly / monthly basis
- Taking ownership of the ordering of branded products
- Managing indirect purchase orders
- Liaising between the procurement and sales departments
- General support to the Procurement Manager
What our client is looking for:
- Previous experience within a supply chain function
- Management of an MRP system
- Planning / materials control
- Warehousing and stock control experience
- Good IT skills
- Analytical mindset
- Confident communication skills
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Proactive nature
Annual salary of £20,000 – £22,000 (dependent on experience)
Standard hours are 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
This is a fabulous organisation to work for; if you think you have got what we’re looking for, then please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘MA – Supply Chain Coordinator’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.