Talent Acquisition Manager – Global Communications Company – up to £65k – London / Flexible Working Offered
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to join an amazing global communications company in London, with flexible/remote working offered.
Reporting to the Head of HR, Europe, the Talent Acquisition Manager will manage the end-to-end recruitment process across the UK business. Ensuring DE&I is at the core of the entire recruitment process, you will offer expertise and insight to key stakeholders around industry trends, hiring know-how and best practice.
We are looking for someone who can navigate the entire recruitment process to ensure successful outcomes; someone who is experienced in targeting candidates through a variety of methods such as social networks, advertising, networking and employee referrals, and who is able to act as a trusted advisor and brand ambassador.
Suitable candidates will have demonstrable experience as an In-house Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Manager, a proactive and highly organised nature and the desire to recruit exceptional talent for an amazing company!
What’s on offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful, global communications company in a role that will offer immense job satisfaction! Our client is a offering a competitive salary and great benefits package together with the ability to be able to work remotely up to 50% of the time.
Key responsibilities as the Talent Acquisition Manager will include:
- Proactively managing the entire recruitment process including taking briefs, sourcing candidates, screening candidates, managing the interview process, offer management and working with the wider HR team on onboarding
- Targeting candidates through various methods including paid advertising, social networks, networking, employee referrals etc
- Playing a key role in the company’s Diversity and Inclusion commitment
- Providing monthly recruitment roundups to the UK leadership team including industry trends and recruitment insights
- Continuously build a talent network and pipeline of candidates
- Ensuring exemplary candidate experiences for all applicants
- Managing cost-effective recruitment budgets
- Completing salary benchmarking exercises
- Maintaining the candidate database
- Plus more
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in In-house Recruitment / Talent Acquisition roles that have required UK-wide recruitment
- Demonstrable experience of using varied methods of attracting talent to include advertising, social media networks and job boards
- Solid experience implementing and driving DE&I commitments
- Ability to collate and present reports
- Impeccable communication skills
- Highly organised nature
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience managing recruitment budgets
- Database management experience
- IT literate including MS Office
If this sounds like a role that interests you and you have the skills and experience that we’re looking for, we want to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV, quoting ‘DH – Talent Acquisition Manager’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.