Team Administrator – Company Secretariat – Property Sector – up to £28k + benefits
We are looking for a ‘switched on’, proactive and highly organised Team Administrator / Secretary to join a leading property company based in Central London.
Joining the Company Secretariat team, you will provide administrative support to the General Counsel and Company Secretary as well as the wider team.
The ideal candidate will possess demonstrable success of working in a team support role in a professional environment. You will have experience of working for a diverse team with varying business needs and will have strong IT skill, a conscientious and organised nature and the ability to work efficiently to tight deadlines and under pressure.
Key responsibilities as the Team Administrator will include:
- Diary and travel arrangements – coordinating and scheduling diaries, appointments, travel and personal appointments
- Coordinating arrangements for meetings and events
- Researching, coordinating and booking travel arrangements
- Producing and filing correspondence, documentation, minutes and presentations
- Producing regular reports and maintaining records
- Collating, inputting, processing and distributing information as required
- General Company Secretariat support and administration
- Screening calls, messages, emails and visitors
- Acting as the key lynchpin for the team
Suitable candidates will have / be:
- Previous experience in a similar role as a Team Assistant / Team Administrator / Team Secretary (approx 2 years+)
- Good standard of education / academic achievements
- Experience gained in a professional services environment
- Impeccable organisational skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Confident communicator with the ability to liaise at all levels and represent the company at all times
- Diary management experience
- Minutes taking skills
- Experience of report production
- Experience of coordinating corporate events is beneficial
- PC literate – including MS Office with advanced PowerPoint
- Proactive, polished and professional team player
- ‘Can-do’ attitude and ‘switched on’ nature
What’s on offer:
Our client is offering a competitive salary and great benefits package for the right person; the role is based in stunning offices and this is a wonderful company to work for, where you will feel valued and appreciated.
If you’re looking for a new Team Assistant role and this sounds of interest, then please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) as soon as possible, quoting ‘LP – Team Administrator’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.