Team Administrator / PA – Central London – c£30k
We are looking for a proactive and experienced Team Administrator / PA to start join an interesting and busy organisation based near Bloomsbury.
Providing administrative, coordination and PA support to the Director and other senior managers, suitable candidates will need to be highly organised, diligent, reliable and conscientious.
Primarily you will assist with preparing presentations for meetings, taking minutes and preparing board reports but calendar and travel coordination will also be required.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous PA / Secretary / Team Administrator experience in a busy and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Extensive travel and diary coordination experience
- Highly organised with the ability to coordinate and prioritise competing tasks
- Proven experience supporting managers / Director
- IT literate – proficient in MS Office and other IT systems
- Minute taking skills
- Proactive self-starter
- Reliable, diligent and conscientious
- Team player
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing proactive support to the Director and senior management
- Preparing presentations for meetings
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Drafting correspondence
- Managing calendars
- Arranging travel itineraries and visas
- Coordinating logistics for meetings and events
- Processing expenses
- Maintaining electronic filing systems
- Formatting documents
- General team administration
This is a great opportunity to join a successful organisation based in Central London. Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
If this is a role that interests you and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for then please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘LP – Team Administrator / PA’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.