Team Administrator – Mayfair Property Co.
We currently have a fabulous vacancy for an enthusiastic, professional and personable Administrator to join a leading Mayfair property company as their Team Administrator.
This diverse role requires someone who is confident, meticulous and organised; previous experience in the property sector is highly beneficial and exposure to marketing will be advantageous.
Our client is a high-end property company; they are looking for the right person and are paying competitively for this. They want someone who wants to stay long term, who can get their teeth into the roll and really make it their own.
Key responsibilities as the Team Administrator will include:
- Extensive communication with clients (over the phone, via email and face-to-face)
- Producing marketing material
- Compiling correspondence
- Answering telephone calls and meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Assisting a team of approximately 10 people
- Maintaining internal database
- Office coordination – maintaining stationery and stock
- Updating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Responsibility for office petty cash
- Maintenance of the company’s website
- General office administration
What our client is looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar property role
- Excellent administration skills
- Impeccable communication skills (written and spoken)
- Fluent English with clear diction
- Confidence liaising at all levels
- Motivated, enthusiastic, organised and meticulous
- Polished and professional
- Proactive team player
- PC literate (including MS Office)
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
Does this role sound of interest?
If this is the role for you and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) ASAP, quoting ‘DH – Team Administrator’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.