Team Administrator – Medical Sector – Work From Home – London – up to £20k
We are looking for a proactive, diligent and efficient Team Administrator to join a newly formed medical company in London, on a remote working basis.
Supporting the Operations Manager of a friendly, dynamic and diverse company, the Team Administrator will undertake general administration including typing documentation, maintaining diaries and inputting data.
This role could be suited to a dynamic and focused recent school leaver / graduate, but previous exposure to office administration would be required. If you have an understanding of the medical sector that would be beneficial.
Please note: This is a home working, Monday to Friday role, although flexibility over hours may be required.
The Team Administrator role will include:
- Office administration
- Diary management and coordination
- Email management
- Departmental coordination
- Plus more
What we’re looking for:
- Fluent English language skills
- Previous experience in an administrative role (6-12months+)
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- Ability to provide 5* customer service at all times
- Highly organised and proactive nature
- Ability to juggle a busy workload
- IT literate with the ability to learn new systems quickly and efficiently
- Fast and accurate typing / keyboard skills
- Ability to be discreet and deal with confidential and sensitive information
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone who wants to utilise their administration skills in a new, challenging role that is based from home.
If this role sounds of interest and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, we want to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV as soon as possible, quoting ‘CP-Team Administrator – Remote Working’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.