This is a fabulous opportunity for a bright, motivated and proactive 2nd jobber who is looking for a Team Administrator role in a dynamic organisation.
With a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and confident communication skills, you will assist with general office administration, man the Reception desk and support the office manager with ad-hoc projects.
Key responsibilities as the Team Administrator will include:
- Reception duties including meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Answering the telephone
- Ordering stationery and office supplies
- Providing refreshments to clients and visitors
- Preparing documentation, reports and presentations
- Maintaining the database
- Photocopying, filing, printing and binding
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
What we’re looking for:
- Proactive, positive and motivated work ethic
- Initiative, time management and organisational skills
- Previous experience in an office environment is highly beneficial (ideally 6 months+)
- Good academics – GCSE and above
- Professionally presented at all times
- Clear, confident communication skills (fluent English is a necessity) and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written skills – correct spelling and grammar
- IT literacy – MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
Does this sound like you?
Our client is looking for the right person for the role – your job history may not showcase all your skills, so ensure your CV includes your relevant skills and abilities and submit it ASAP, quoting ‘LO-Team Administrator’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.