We are looking for a ‘switched on’, proactive and highly organised Team Administrator / Assistant to join a leading property company based in the West End.
Providing administrative support to a team of up to 9 people, you will ensure their professional image and level of service is consistently maintained.
The ideal candidate will possess demonstrable success of working in a team support role in a professional environment. You will have experience of working for a diverse team with varying business needs and will have strong IT skills including advanced PowerPoint.
Key responsibilities as the Team Secretary / Administrator will include:
- Extensive diary and travel arrangements – coordinating and scheduling diaries, appointments, travel and personal appointments
- Coordinating arrangements for meetings and events
- Producing and filing correspondence, documentation, presentations and reports
- Collating, inputting, processing and distributing information as required
- Assisting on ad hoc / special projects
- Screening calls, messages, emails and visitors
- Acting as the key lynchpin for the team
Suitable candidates will have / be:
- Previous experience in a similar role as a Team Assistant / Team Administrator / Team Secretary (approx 12months+)
- Experience gained in a professional services environment
- Experience of working for a busy team with varying business needs and deadlines
- Impeccable organisational skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Confident communicator with the ability to liaise at all levels and represent the company at all times
- Diary management experience
- PC literate – including MS Office with advanced PowerPoint
- Keen interest in the property sector is highly desirable
- Proactive, polished and professional team player
- ‘Can-do’ attitude and ‘switched on’ nature
If you’re looking for a new Team Assistant role and this sounds of interest, then please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) as soon as possible, quoting ‘LP – Team Assistant’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.