Team Executive – Membership Organisation – Central London – up to £28k
We’re on the hunt for a confident, organised and customer focused Team Executive to support the Events and Member Engagement team of a membership organisation.
Based near Victoria, this team support role requires excellent minute taking skills together with a highly organised yet flexible approach.
Key responsibilities as the Team Executive will include:
- Organising meetings, preparing papers, presenting information and producing accurate minutes
- Managing budgets and accounts
- Handling routine financial transactions and maintaining accurate records
- Drafting and coordinating business plans, maintaining annual schedules and producing reports and briefings
- Maintaining accurate records, analysing data and monitoring data systems for GDPR compliance
- Supporting projects and programmes
- Acting as a key point of contact
- Organising presentations and awards
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably within a membership organisation or the volunteer sector
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrable experience of communicating with and engaging with a wide range of people, both tactfully and diplomatically
- Strong minute taking skills and experience of producing accurate minutes
- Highly organised with the ability to manage your own workload
- Proactive, self-starter
- Proven experience providing exceptional service to internal and external stakeholders
- IT literate (MS Office)
Sound of interest?
If you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, and this role is of interest, then don’t delay – submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘LP – Team Executive’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.