Technical SEO Manager – Fast Growing Agency – Remote Working Available – Competitive Salary
An exciting opportunity for a talented and high calibre Technical SEO Manager has arisen at a digital marketing agency.
Our client is based in Woking, Surrey, however, they will continue to offer remote working post-Covid, with approximately 1 or 2 days in the office each week; they may even consider fully remote working for the right person.
Joining the fast-growing, dynamic agency, the Technical SEO Manager will be a key member of a high-performing team that delivers SEO (search engine optimisation) and analytics work for a number of high-profile clients.
In this role, the successful candidate will need good technical SEO expertise as well as experience of market and competitor research and analysis; you must be able to improve a client’s site technically, be responsible for your work and continually improve the effectiveness of SEO campaigns by carrying out SEO technical audits, using advanced SEO tools and web analytics.
Your SEO work will be based on a deep understanding of client objectives and a solid foundation of planning for long-term success.
You will use on-page and off-page SEO techniques and strategies and other areas of digital marketing, allowing you to further develop your knowledge and skills.
This position offers the opportunity to gain exposure in other areas of digital marketing in a dynamic and forward thinking agency which recognises hard-work and rewards success.
Key skills and experience required for this Technical SEO Manager role include:
- Previous experience as a Technical SEO Executive / Specialist / Manager (min. 2 yrs+)
- Relevant experience gained either in an agency or in-house ‘internal agency’ environment
- Advanced knowledge of Schema and preferably experience of implementing Schema via GTM
- Advanced knowledge of robtos.txt and Screaming Frog and other SEO tools such as SEMrush
- Excellent numeracy skills and the ability to interpret and act on web analytics
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Demonstrable enthusiasm for IT / Digital / SEO
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- An analytical approach
- Ability to work at the offices in Woking, Surrey if needed (approx 1-2 days per week)
If this sounds like the role for you and you possess the necessary skills and experience required, we want to hear from you.
Please ensure your CV showcases your skill set and submit it as soon as possible, quoting ‘AE – Technical SEO Manager’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.