Technical Service Manager (Utility) – Northern & Eastern Europe – Solar Technology – Poland – up to €100k + bonus
Our client, a world leading solar technology company, is currently expanding their team and are looking for a Poland based Technical Service Manager to join them to manage Scandinavia, Eastern Europe and Turkey.
We are looking for an individual with a fundamental understanding of PV ingot/wafer/cell/module manufacturing technology, with knowledge on system integration basics preferable. Fluent English and Polish is required, additional European languages would be advantageous.
Based in Poland, the Technical Service Manager will provide detailed technical support to the sales team with a focus on utility projects in Northern and Eastern Europe. You will be required to visit clients during the sales process to provide technical guidance on the technology and new product offerings, therefore willingness and ability to travel is required.
Key responsibilities as the Technical Service Manager will include:
- Providing detailed technical support to the sales team
- Visiting clients to provide technical guidance on the technology and new product offerings
- Assisting with the management of the product support structure within the region and providing technical input to customer service contracts
- Analysing client feedback on new products and communicating to the internal product development team for improvement
- Creating product promotion materials on the basis of regional requirements
- Championing quality and safety initiatives amongst the service teams
- Playing an active role in regular performance monitoring meetings
- Attending conferences and trade shows to promote the products
- Frequent travel in the allocated regions to support sales, build product knowledge and establish excellent business relationships with clients
- Supporting any post sales activity as required
What we’re looking for:
- Science or Engineering degree with c5-8 years experience working in electronics and/or photovoltaic industries
- Fundamental understanding on PV ingot/wafer/cell/module manufacturing technology, with knowledge on system integration basics preferred
- Solid knowledge of competitors and market trends
- Fluent English and Polish – additional European languages is beneficial
- Experience of contract negotiations (QA/QC) and post-delivery claims
- Excellent communication skills with strong presentation skills
- Ability to travel frequently
What’s on offer:
Our international client is offering a competitive salary (c€70,000 – €1000,000) + bonus and promising career development as the company grows. This is a remote working role, ideally based in Poland.
If this role sounds of interest and you have the skills and experience we’re looking, then we want to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV, in English, quoting ‘MA – Technical Service Manager – Solar Technology – Poland’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.