Temporary EA / PA – Minute Taking Needed – Immediate Start – Central London – £16 – £20/hour
We are urgently looking for an experienced, senior level EA / PA with minute taking skills, to join a truly rewarding charity on a temporary basis staring immediately.
Providing a high-profile executive support service, you will be dedicated, professional and highly organised. Suitable PA/EAs will need to be confident and efficient, proactive, methodical and meticulous and possess a good sense of humour.
We’re looking for someone who is a confident communicator and can liaise outside of the organisation, who has the ability to manage a busy and varied workload and is IT savvy.
Key responsibilities in Temporary PA / EA role will include:
- Senior executive / board level support
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Attending and supporting leadership meetings
- Providing support, guidance and advice to the board of trustees
- Proactive management of communications, administration and diaries
- Involvement in the commercial side of the charity – researching projects, report production and data analysis
- Drafting briefing and meeting notes, documents, presentations and correspondence
- Coordinating papers for trustee board and committee meetings and SMT meetings
- To be prepared to travel to conduct the duties of the role if required
- Maintaining strict levels of confidentiality
- Plus more
Key skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Previous PA / EA experience at a senior level
- Minute taking, report production and board papers experience
- Impeccable communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Highly organised, proactive nature with excellent planning and prioritising skills
- IT literate including MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibly to meet demands
- Available immediately
- Able to commit to an ongoing temporary assignment
- Ability to provide two written character references
If you’ve got the senior level EA/PA experience we’re looking for and are available immediately for a temporary assignment – please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘LO – Temporary EA / PA’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.