Temporary Events Executive – approximately 3 Month Assignment – Professional Association
- Do you have demonstrable event coordination experience?
- Are you available immediately for a 3 month temporary role?
Then we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for an experienced Events Executive / Coordinator to join large professional association, based near Victoria, on a 3 month temporary assignment starting ASAP.
The Temporary Events Executive will support the operational delivery of specific events in June and July. You will manage key operational elements of each project and will ensure agreed objectives are achieved.
Remote/flexible working is offered although regular attendance at the offices is required approximately 2+ times per week and travel to and attendance at events will be required.
Key responsibilities as the Temporary Events Executive will include:
- Performing all required operational tasks within tight deadlines to agreed budgets
- Managing end-to-end event operations including venue and supplier negotiations, relationship management, tracking and reporting on budgets, stakeholder liaison, onsite delivery and customer experience
- Organising and operating virtual elements via MS Teams
- Collating and coordinating event collateral
- Acting as a main point of contact throughout each project
- Ensuring the events run smoothly and the highest level of customer experience is maintained
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar event coordination role
- Experience of virtual event operations and MS Teams is highly desirable
- Ability to undertake regular travel as required, particularly during the key events (24-28 June and 12-16th July inclusive)
- Confident communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Impeccable customer service skills
- IT literate including MS Office
- A proactive, ‘can-do’ and results driven mindset
- Reliable and conscientious
- Immediately available and able to commit to a 3 month temporary assignment
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Ability to provide two written references
If you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, are available imminently and can commit to a 3 month assignment, then don’t delay – submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘LP – Temporary Event Executive’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.