Temporary HR Administrator | Previous HR Experience Needed | City | Immediate Start | £13-15/hour
We are looking for an experienced Temporary HR Administrator / HR Assistant to temp at a global property company based in the City.
Starting immediately this HR Administrator temp role will initially be for 2 months but may be extended.
We are looking for someone with experience of working with a Core HR System (PeopleSoft etc), general HR admin skills and confident communication skills. Experience gained in a Shared Services environment would be highly beneficial.
Key responsibilities as the HR Administrator / HR Assistant will include:
- First point of contact for all HR queries
- Providing accurate information to employees and managers
- Drafting reference documentation
- Data entry
- Updating payroll instructions and validating employee personal detail changes
- Online filing and maintaining document management system
- Generating new joiner and leaver paperwork
- Organising background screening checks
- Maintaining HR records
- General HR administration
- Plus much, much more!
What’re looking for:
- Previous experience in an HR Administrator / HR Assistant role, preferably within a Shared Services environment
- Available immediately and able to commit to a temporary assignment
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Ability to provide two written character references
- Educated to degree level or working towards CIPD (or similar)
- Experience working with a Core HR System (PeopleSoft) is highly beneficial
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised, accurate and meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Strong PC / database skills
- Proactive team player
If you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, are available immediately and can commit to an ongoing temporary assignment, then don’t delay!
Submit your CV NOW in Word format, quoting ‘LO – Temp HR Administrator / HR Assistant’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.