HR Business Partner – Sheffield – 3 month contract – £45k pro rata – Immediate Start!
We are looking for a CIPD or part-CIPD qualified HR Business Partner, with solid experience of advising and guiding managers on a wide range of HR issues, to undertake a three month FTC with an organisation based in Sheffield.
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for being the point of contact for all employees based in Sheffield, Lancaster, and L&D in London. You will partner with GM’s, Heads of Department and line managers to develop capability and manage talent to enable achievement of strategic priorities, and you will support managers to resolve and manage employee relations cases.
Suitable candidates will need to have demonstrable knowledge and experience of Employee Relations, have a strong understanding of HRIS and preferably have experience of using Cascade HR. Previous experience in a commercial environment is highly advantageous.
Key responsibilities as the HR Business Partner will include:
- Providing guidance and advice to managers and employees on employment-related matters including recruitment, contractual issues, ER, absences, maternity and paternity leave and diversity policies and procedures
- Working with the Talent Acquisition Manager to manage the entire recruitment process
- HR operations including the accurate processing of employment documentation, HR reports, metrics and analysis and actively participating in the delivery of key HR projects
- Assisting with the implementation of restructuring and organisational change management initiatives
- Providing guidance and advice on performance, conduct and absence issues
- Managing long term and short-term sickness absence cases
- Conducting investigations, sit on first stage disciplinary and grievance panels and take all necessary minutes
- Plus more
What we’re looking for:
- CIPD or part-CIPD qualified with proven HR experience
- Experience of operational, generalist HR activities with a current knowledge of HR principles and practice
- Suitable experience of advising and guiding managers on a wide range of HR issues
- Strong knowledge of Employee Relations, with the ability to conduct investigations or ER hearings
- Strong understanding of HRIS with the ability to develop automated workflows
- IT literate (MS Office) with the ability to acquire, manipulate and disseminate information, and updating and maintaining HR Information Systems
- Experience of using Cascade HR, and an understanding of Payroll, is highly desirable
- Previous experience working in a commercial environment is highly sought
- Ability to travel as required
- Available immediately with the ability to commit to a 3 month contract
- Ability to provide two written references
- Eligibility to work in the UK
If you are an experience HRBP and are available immediately to undertake this assignment, please ensure your CV showcases all your relevant experience and submit it ASAP, quoting ‘LP – HR Business Partner – contract’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.