Temporary Team Secretary / Team Administrator – Immediate Start – Central London – up to £15.00 per hour
We are urgently looking for a proactive and experienced Team Secretary / Team Administrator to start immediately in a interesting and busy temporary assignment near Bloomsbury.
Working closely with the EA and PA you will provide administrative and coordination support to the office, principally supporting 2 Directors and their teams.
Primarily you will assist with calendar and travel coordination but also with day to day office administration.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous Secretary / Team Administrator experience in a busy and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Extensive travel and diary coordination experience
- Highly organised with the ability to coordinate and prioritise competing tasks
- Proven experience supporting a number of teams with competing workloads
- IT literate – proficient in MS Office and other IT systems
- Proactive self-starter
- Reliable and conscientious
- Ability to start immediately and commit to a 2 month temp assignment
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Ability to provide two written character references
Key responsibilities as the Team Secretary / Administrator will include:
- Providing proactive support to the Directors and their teams
- Managing calendars
- Arranging travel itineraries and visas
- Coordinating logistics for meetings and events
- Processing expenses
- Maintaining electronic filing systems
- Formatting documents
- Minute taking in meetings
- General team administration
If you are available immediately and have the skills and experience we’re looking for then we want to hear from you NOW! Please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘LP – Temporary Team Secretary / Administrator’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.