Trainee / Assistant Management Accountant – City Law Firm – Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits – Interview NOW!
Our client, a leading City Law Firm, is looking for a Trainee Management Accountant to join their Finance department ASAP.
Suitable candidates can be at any stage of their exams, but will ideally be a year off qualifying and must be able to demonstrate their commitment to forging a financial career.
Our client will be happy to sponsor any remaining exams for the successful individual.
Working alongside the Management Accountant, the Trainee / Assistant Management Accountant will assist with the production of monthly management information and reports and will be closely involved in all budgeting aspects for the firm.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA part qualified
- Excellent academics (2:1 degree or above)
- IT literate with strong MS Excel skills
- Confident communication skills
- Previous experience in a professional services or legal environment is highly desirable
- Ideally has some knowledge of cost accounting and budgeting principles
- Analytical with proactive problem solving skills
- Keen to learn and progress
- Professional and personable
- Demonstrable enthusiasm for process improvement and efficiency
Specific duties as the Trainee / Assistant Management Accountant will include:
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly Management Accounts and weekly productivity reports
- Assisting the Management Accountant in the preparation of the annual firm wide budget and forecasts as required
- Maintenance of the monthly cost centre budgets and reporting of actual results
- Working with the Management Accountant on the production of the annual and quarterly Financial Statements
- Maintenance of the balance sheets items
- Preparation and completion of ONS Surveys
- Assisting with the statutory audit
- Training internal clients on financial processes
- Plus more!
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days+ annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Flexible salary sacrifice scheme
- Wellbeing programme
- Standard hours – 9.30am – 5.30pm
- Plus more!
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the skills, experience and academics/qualifications we’re looking for then don’t delay as our client is looking to interview ASAP! Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) as soon as possible, quoting ‘LO – Trainee / Assistant Management Accountant’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.