Wow! What a fabulous opportunity for a Finance Graduate looking to develop their career!
We are recruiting for a City based financial organisation who are looking for a bright, motivated and committed graduate to join their team as a Trainee Paraplanner / Financial Advisor.
With approximately 12 months experience under your belt in a financial role, you will be eager to further your financial career and our client is offering the perfect opportunity.
Supporting two Paraplanners, you will assist in the day to day duties.
After three months, you will be able to either further develop the support role or train to be a Paraplanner and then on further to become an IFA. The client is offering to fund the training should you wish to progress to an IFA.
To be considered for this great finance opportunity, you will need to possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in a finance related subject (or equivalent)
- Approximately 12 months experience in a financial role
- Desire, motivation and commitment to develop your career
- Willingness to learn and progress
- PC literate
- Confident communication skills
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Flexible, hardworking nature
- Professional attitude
Duties you will undertake in this Finance Assistant role, will include:
- Obtaining quotes for financial products
- Chasing providers
- Updating clients
- Meeting and greeting clients and providing refreshments for client meetings
- Producing documentation
- Undertaking training on analysing funds
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
If you’re looking for a financial trainee role and have the skills we’re looking for, then don’t delay – submit your CV NOW, quoting ‘AE-Finance Assistant’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.