UX Designer – expanding startup – amazing international company – £60,000 – £100,000 (DoE)
We are looking for a dynamic, positive and experienced UX Designer to join an exciting company in the midst of international expansion.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, eco-friendly organisation where you will be intrinsic to the long term expansion plan and the overall success of the company.
The UX Designer will work with team members based in the US and Europe to produce creative solutions for our client’s multi-channel, automated retail business. You will use interaction creativity and behavioural insights to delight customers with smooth and effective experiences.
Key responsibilities as the UX Designer will include:
- Helping define and visualise the interaction experience for ongoing redesign and maintenance of the client’s kiosks, mobile apps and other projects
- Embracing the role of user advocate, guiding and building trust with customers through design
- Visualising design concepts through rapid prototyping and thoughtful iterations
- Expanding the understanding of personas and market segments, motivations and behaviours
- Creating comprehensive user experience deliverables: site maps, user flows, navigational diagrams, wireframes, visual designs, design specifications and interaction details
- Collaborate with peers, stakeholders, product management and engineering in the design process
- Presenting design concepts to key stakeholders
- Plus more
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in interaction or UX Design (5+ years)
- Demonstrable understanding of UX and visual design principles, best practices and processes
- Visual design experience preferential
- User research and usability testing experience in the field and lab
- Degree in Interaction Design, HCI, Cognitive Psychology or similar is preferable
- Highly proficient with Sketch, InVision and Omnigraffle
- Familiarity with Confluence, Jira, Sharepoint or other collaborative tools
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong partnerships
- Ability to present designs to key stakeholders, clearly articulating the rationale behind design decisions and benefits to users
- Strong understanding of analytics and how to use them to improve the user experience
- Familiarity with French and/or German language and culture is beneficial
- Group facilitation experience is desirable
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Career focused with the desire to work for a rapidly expanding organisation that will offer long term career opportunities
* Please note suitable candidates will be requested to present an online portfolio.
Our client is offering a highly competitive salary (dependent on experience) and the ability to work from home (WFH); if you’d like to be considered for this incredible opportunity please ensure your CV showcases all your relevant skills and experience and submit it ASAP, quoting ‘AE – UX Designer’
Please note – CVs will be shortlisted after 7th September.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.