Management Accountant – Immediate Start – 4 Month Contract – APPLY NOW!
We’re urgently looking for a part or qualified Management / Commercial Accountant to join a leading retail property organisation on a Fixed Term Contract starting imminently.
With an ACA or CIMA qualification (or equivalent) and experience working in a commercial environment, you will provide detailed financial reporting and support on the preparation of the quarterly management accounts.
Key responsibilities as the Management / Commercial Accountant:
- Preparing regular management information on the company’s administration costs including monthly and quarterly reporting packs
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts, annual budget and 10 year strategic plan
- Providing analysis of costs and meeting management to review results
- Assisting in the preparation of the Management Accounts
- Sales and affordability analysis
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Assisting with queries from internal and external auditors, investor relations or other stakeholders
- Plus more
Suitable Management / Commercial Accountants will need to possess:
- Part or fully qualified (ACA / CIMA) or equivalent
- Previous experience working as an Management or Commercial Accountant in a commercial environment
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills – ability to communicate with finance and non-finance at all levels
- Keen interest in commercial aspects of the business
- Ability to work in a highly results oriented and performance driven environment
- Highly organised
- Ambitious, driven and motivated
- PC literate
- High intellect with first class commercial intuition and a creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to commit to a FTC
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package (pro rata).
If this role is what you’re looking for, we want to hear from you. Please submit your CV, quoting ‘LO – Management / Commercial Accountant’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.